Read the story from our clients: Battersea Apartment Art Installation
– What is your name?
– What improvement works did you do to your place?
Interior design. I needed something unique and quirky. Something that was beyond the usual. Something with a personality.
– What your wish list included? Did you get it?
An artistic installation for every room along with a new focal point. Yes, I did get it.
For the living room for example: I got an installation with books on the wall that works like a canvas for the charcoal drawing. Directly underneath is a tape- sticker skyline of a German city. So both of them work as a great antithesis both from a material perspective and from the country / city concept.
A free standing fire place / partly coffee table.
An installation with pillows on the wall creating a soft surface corner that matches the colour with the armchair.
– How the new design improved the way you use your place?
It looks cosy, homy and unique. The tape sticker installations continue throughout the place.
– How much time do you spend now in the new part?
Almost the whole time I am home, I am looking at them.
– What do you like the most?
That every visitor is astonished by the uniqueness of the design.
– How was the whole design experience?
– If you were to give a piece of advice for the people thinking about renovating, what that will be?
Move out while the renovation takes place.
– Three words about how the space makes you feel?
Joy, it puts a smile on my face.
– Three words about how the new space improves your lifestyle?