– What is your name?
– What improvement works did you do to your place?
Creation of a basement with drawing room, bathroom, kitchen / utility room and separate exterior entrance.
– What your wish list included? Did you get it?
Large bright basement with high ceiling for entertaining, bathroom, utility room with separate entrance using an art deco / coco chanel style. We definitely got it and more.
– How the new design improved the way you use your place?
The house has grown in usability and style.
– How much time do you spend now in the new part?
– What do you like the most?
Bright happy space. It does not have the low dark feel of a basement.
– How was the whole design experience?
The experience was an easy flowing mix between us the clients and the architect who listened to what we wanted and created the design to reflect those wishes.
– If you were to give a piece of advice for the people thinking about renovating, what that will be?
A written contract with the builder is essential.
Don’t hold the builder up with design decisions and ensure that those items that are your responsibility to buy are bought in good time.
Don’t change your mind!
Watch the budget and think flexibly and creatively .
– Three words about how the space makes you feel?
Happy / proud and what can we do next?
– Three words about how the new space improves your lifestyle?
Easier / more comfortable / more stylish.